In streets, main roads, outdoor lighting lanes and by-lanes are more often use Hexagonal poles. These poles can be equipped with brackets, high doors and banner arms. Further, the poles contain single or double outreach arms.
Pole Design and Height
These poles are tubular in nature and as the name inflicts, it is polygonal in shape with six sides. Their heights up to 4 meters, and can wear a thickness about 3mm. Further, we also customized these products according to our customer's requirement and specification.
Materials We Use
Our firm Subham Enterprise used galvanized mild steel to design every Hexagonal pole. These poles posses height of 4 meter and 3 mm thickness. We also customize design of these products as per customer's requirement and specification.
Our firm ensure with guaranty about years of hassle free performance, and premium quality material that marks us as nation's most accepted designer and installer of lighting poles.
Benefits of using our Hexagonal poles
- Easy and trouble free installation
- Sleek in design and easy to maintain
- Amazing and elegant with aesthetic values
- Aerodynamic structure makes it mechanically powerful
- Hot Dip Galvanization makes it perfect for moist and corrosion prone surrounding
- Being Galvanized both internally and externally, it cut down maintenance costs.
- Presence of safety features like camouflaged junction box, electrical control gears, electrical safe with internal cable termination.
- Weather proof flush door locking facility offers pilferage proof earth connection.
Electrical / Transmission Tower
The electrical poles are commonly used in neighborhood residential and street sides. These poles are more commonly used to aid overhead power lines along with other different public convenience like cables, attendant equipment, fiber optic such as street lights and transformers. Depends on the purpose of application, these can be power, hydro and transmission poles also.
Pole Height and Design
We offer the height of these poles according to our clients requirement and demand. These poles are tubular in structure in which the electrical wires and cables are mounted on the upper side. This is one of the safest way to keep it far away from the land, vehicle and peoples way. These poles support two types of power. The sub transmission carry high voltage power between distribution line and substations, which finally facilities to provide low voltage power to the users. This is the reason the Mild Steel Poles are also composed of wood, concrete, metal or composites such as fiberglass. Further, these poles are highly durable and employed with ability to carry two separate power lines.
Materials We Use
We Subham Enterprise manufacture these Mild Steel with galvanization of more than 65 Micron. These poles have outstanding metal finish and are resistance to corrosion and robust construction characteristic.
Our team of professional and experts are engrossed in assisting our customers with all sorts of technical support after carry out manufacturing and installation process. In terms of quality and support we never compromise and keep a consistent vision to provides the needs of the users to reach extra miles.
Benefits of mild steel Electrical Poles :
- It occupy less space which extremely beneficial for practical and economic reasons.
- Protects the phase conductors from lightning by providing a reduced resistance path to ground.
- Acts as a good conductor of extremely high electromotive force present on the line straight to ground.
- Corrosion resistance
- Stud construction with features to withstand adverse weather conditions
- Easy installation and hassle free
- Easy maintenance.